All the amounts shown in € (EURO) or $ (US DOLLAR) are also applicable to CAD, NZD and AUD. For NOK, SEK and DKK the amounts are multiplied by 10.
In case of any discrepancy between the non-English version and the English version of these Bonus Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
If it is not stated otherwise or not mentioned in the promotional terms and conditions, the following General Bonus Terms and Conditions apply:
1. BONUS TERMS
1.1. Read before you claim your bonus
Only one bonus can be held at a time. Before claiming your bonus, please make sure that you don't have another active bonus on your account, otherwise it will be automatically cancelled when new bonus is activated.
Tip: If you wish to cancel your current bonus yourself, you can do it by pressing on 'x' next to the bonus balance and confirming your choice.
If the deposit bonus does not appear on your account when it should have been added, do not make any bets, contact the Casino support staff and you will be notified when the bonus is credited to your account.
Free signup bonuses can only be claimed once per person (one offer per household address, IP, email address, telephone number, payment method). Players using a shared computer can only have one account per computer or IP address. In case of accounts found to be sharing the details previously mentioned, Casino reserves the right to confiscate the funds on the accounts and/or block the accounts.
Important 1: Do not create more than one account. The Casino does not allow multiple accounts. To avoid bonus abuse the Casino reserves the right to refuse to allow the customer to participate in promotions or block customer's account/s in case there is any suspicion that the customer may hold multiple accounts.
1.2. How to use the Bonus
Bonuses can be used only in video slots of specific game studios. All bonus eligible game icon images are marked with 'bonus' badge. These are video slots from the following game studios: 1X2, BetConstruct, ELK, Endorphina, Habanero, iSoftBet, Multislot, NetEnt, NextGen, Playson, Pragmatic.
Note: Due to different country regulations some bonus supporting games might not be legally available for customers from specific countries. Refer to paragraph 8.4. of the Casino's Terms and Conditions.
1.3. Who can claim the Bonus?
Deposit bonuses are available to all customers from countries where bonus games are allowed, unless it is stated otherwise in promotional description. A free signup bonus is only available to customers from Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland and Norway.
Important: Please be aware that due to UK regulations, customers who hold an account in GBP (UK pounds), cannot claim bonuses. If you wish to create an account in GBP and plan to claim a free bonus, please choose another currency. After the account is created, the currency cannot be changed.
1.4. How to withdraw winnings from the Bonus
All bonuses have specific requirements that need to be met before the bonus and all winnings become available for withdrawal. For deposit bonuses, the gaming amount is required to be wagered 35 times in bonus eligible games while free bonuses are required to be wagered 99 times, unless stated otherwise in the promotional description. If the bonus requirements are not met during the 7 days after the bonus was activated, the bonus will expire.
Important 1: Please be aware that the maximum bet allowed per game round during bonus play is 5 EUR/USD/GBP/AUD/CAD/NZD or 50 SEK/NOK/DKK. If upon withdrawal, during the review of transactions, it appears that this term is breached, the bonus and all resulting winnings may be void.
Since withdrawals are not available while the bonus is active, both the bonus and the deposit will be locked on the Bonus Balance until wagering requirements are met. For the benefit of the player, any amount deposited above the maximum amount on which a percentage bonus is awarded will not be held under any wagering requirement and will remain on the real money balance. When the bonus requirements are met, the bonus balance will be automatically moved to the real money balance. However, the withdrawal can still be made, but it will permanently deactivate the bonus and cancel all winnings made by using it. Also, please be aware that when using a bonus, your deposited funds will be spent before the bonus, and the withdrawal will only be available if there are enough funds for a minimum allowed withdrawal. For payment limits refer to the Banking page.
Winnings from using bonuses are subject to limitation, if necessary. Winnings from deposit bonuses may be limited to the deposited amount multiplied by 10. If the deposited amount is higher than required to claim a full bonus, only the required deposit amount will count. Free bonuses winnings may be limited to 50 EUR/USD/GBP/AUD/CAD/NZD or 500 SEK/NOK/DKK. For the customer's convenience, a bonus payout can be automatically adjusted to a maximum allowed amount upon successful bonus conversion, if necessary.
1.5. Bonus Abuse
The Casino has a zero tolerance policy towards bonus abuse and bonus-related fraudulent activity on accounts. Bonuses at the Casino are intended as reward to regular and valued customers. In order to continuing giving the best possible bonuses to valued customers, it is necessary to ensure that bonus abuse does not take place. Accordingly, before any withdrawals are processed, all play will be reviewed for irregular playing patterns that may constitute bonus abuse.
Examples of bonus abuse may include, but are not be limited to:
- Equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting.
- Decreasing your stake amount by 40% or more (compared with your maximum bet since the award of the bonus) after a large win for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active.
- Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance games or outcomes, before switching to lower variance games or outcomes to clear wagering requirements).
- Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse.
- Using a proxy or a VPN or masking IP your address.
- Using more than one account.
- Wagering of bonus money on excluded games.
- Re-starting unfinished game rounds in bonus video slots after the bonus was lost or expired.
- Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 8% or more of the value of the bonus credited to your account until such a time as wagering requirements have been met. This shall apply even if the value of the bet is less than €5
Players agree that games may become open to abuse against best efforts of the Casino to limit such abuse. Should such situation arise, the Casino will to the best of its ability to impose specific conditions in relation to awarded bonus and will expect the user to act within the boundaries of reason and refrain from employing gameplay with intent to abuse said offer.
2. CASHBACK / REBATE TERMS
2.1. What rebate is and how it works
Rebate is a kind of refund, not full of course, but partial. It returns a share of what you lost on the previous day.
There are no limitations to the maximum allowed rebate payment you can receive, but to receive it, you have to generate minimum specified rebate payment amount in a single game during a day. This is the only requirement.
2.2. Things you should know
Note: The default bonus conversion rates at the Casino do not apply to cashback. All cashback calculations are only done in EUR.
Tip: Cashback or rebate is a great alternative to bonuses because it does not bind you to any requirements or rules. It is paid in wager free money straight to your real money balance and without any limits.
Important: Only finished game rounds will count towards rebate calculations. Leaving unfinished game rounds to impact rebate payments is viewed by the Casino as promotional abuse. Winnings from such rounds will be void prior to withdrawal.
3. TERMS THAT APPLY TO ALL PROMOTIONS
- All promotion launch and expiration dates are in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
- The Casino reserves the right to review transaction records and logs at anytime. If, upon such review, it appears that customer/s are participating in strategies that the Casino deems to be abusive, the Casino reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such customer to the promotion or block the customer’s account.
- If a customer is deemed by the Casino to use any form of promotional offer or bonus to intentionally create a positive expected or estimated value, any credited bonus amounts shall be cancelled and subtracted from the customer's account.
- All the promotional offers are at the sole discretion of the Casino and may be cancelled, edited or expire at any time. It is the customer’s responsibility to follow any changes.
- The General Bonus Terms are subject at all times to Terms and Conditions.